A Better Organised Christmas — Christmas Eve!
A weekly checklist that can be used as a guide to keep us all on track through the festive season. This week there’s no diary organisation, nothing online and no need to go out and about. The preparations are done, presents are under the tree and it’s time to count down the hours until Santa comes!
- Take the turkey out of the freezer and put wine & soft drinks in the fridge to chill
- Do any food prep that can be done — chopping veg, making brandy butter, bread sauce etc.
- Prepare the table for Christmas dinner
- Look out serving spoons and dishes
- Open Christmas Eve box, get Christmas PJs on and enjoy the box’s contents (perhaps include a trip out to the garden to sprinkle reindeer food and light some sparklers)
- Leave out a carrot for Rudolph and a wee dram for Santa
- Hang up stockings
- Pour a glass of fizz…and relax!
Breaking Christmas prep into small, manageable chunks works well. Hopefully this blog has helped you keep track of Christmas organisation and given an overview of all the tasks that lead up to the day itself. For more tips about being Better Organised please sign up to the newsletter via www.betterorganised.uk
Now it’s time to simply enjoy a special time and revel in the festivities. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from Better Organised! xxx