A Better Organised Christmas — 3 Weeks to Go
A weekly checklist that can be used as a guide to keep us all on track through the festive season. This week the presents get wrapped!!
- Check diary re; appointments, parties and outings
- Arrange times to drop off gifts to friends/family
- Set aside an evening, pour a glass of wine and wrap all the presents!
- Do a ‘tabletop check’ to ensure you have enough serving dishes and spoons, linen, napkins, candles, cutlery, crockery and a centrepiece — consider purchasing extras from your local charity shop and then donating them back to the shop after Christmas
- Clean out freezer (and fill ice trays!)
- Look out Christmas CDs, DVDs, games, stickers and activity books
- Order flowers for delivery nearer Christmas
- Order any repeat prescription medications
Out & About
- Post cards and presents
- Post letters to Santa
- Pick up a few multipacks of essentials i.e. toilet roll, kitchen roll, nappies, wipes, bin bags and any first aid supplies
Breaking Christmas prep into small, manageable chunks works well. Pick and choose from the items listed above, spread what needs done across the week and by next weekend you’ll be well on the way to a Better Organised Christmas — and part 5 in this countdown series!
For more tips about being Better Organised please sign up to the newsletter via www.betterorganised.uk