A Better Organised Christmas — 2 Weeks to Go
A weekly checklist that can be used as a guide to keep us all on track through the festive season. This week let’s deck the halls!
- The last date for M&S food orders for Christmas falls this week!
- Buy/look out tree, wreaths and garlands. Look out Christmas decorations — deck the halls!
- Ice and decorate (or buy!) Christmas cake
- Make up guest room
- Make/freeze a couple of meals
- Order any last-minute gifts (A Better Organised Home in 30 Days makes an ideal stocking filler!)
Out & About
- Post any remaining cards and presents
- Go to the library and get a couple of festive reads (for adults and kids)
- Pick up some cheery festive mugs
Breaking Christmas prep into small, manageable chunks works well. Pick and choose from the items listed above, spread what needs done across the week and by next weekend you’ll be well on the way to a Better Organised Christmas — and part 6 in this countdown series!
For more tips about being Better Organised please sign up to the newsletter via www.betterorganised.uk